United States Employment Service, Covington 4
16. REGISTRATION CARDS, Nov. 1955 to date. Work histories and
— qualifications of applicants. Filed alphabetically by counties and
· by work classification. (Active file, daily; inactive, occasionally,
official.) 5 x 8 cards, 60 ft., in small wooden drawers. Rs. 7, 8.
17, STATISTICAL RTPORTE, Nov. 1955 to date. Weekly and monthly
· _ to state office. Filed chronologically. (Rarely, official.) 9% x ll
folders, 2 ft., in steel filing case. Rs. 7, 8. (sons)
NATIONAL RREYPLOYNHIT SRRVICE
OFBICE OL DISTRICT 5
l (A) Post Office and Court douse, 5rd and Scott Sts.
(B) City Garage, 15th and Russell Sts.
This office, serving the counties of Kenton, Boone, Grant, Galla-
tin, Carroll, Owen, and Henry, was established in October 1955 in
the City Garage at 15th and Russell Streets where old correspondence
and narrative reoorts, prior to April 1954, are still stored. It
was moved to 115 F. fifth Street, in March 1954 and to its present
location in February 1955. lbekly and monthly rcnorts are sent to
the state administrative office at Frankfort.
» 18. APPLICATION CARDS, ACTIVE, IHACTITE ADD GLOQWD, Oct. 1955 to
date. histories anf abilities of applicants. 5 x 5 card index.
(Daily, official.) 5 x 5 cards, 43 ft., in 22 steel and 12 wooden
card cabinet drawers. R. 1 (Rldg. r). (5074)
19. AESIGNNEWT SPIVS, PIL, Oct. 1955 to date. Filed alphabeti—
cally. (Weekly, official.) 5 x 5 tissue slips, 1 ft., in wooden
card cabinet drawer. R. 1 (Yldg. L). (5074)
20. CORRTLJOLDTLCT AW) RTNOHTL, Oct. 1955 — Apr. 195©. Old ¤orrcs—
rondence and re orts left at City Gcragc rten office was moved. (Never.)
variously sized paoers, 10 ft., 1 ose »’‘. in pasteboard boxes, 2d floor
. (Bldg. P). Qsosz)
21. 7MDLOY?Rf’ Oyo R CARES, Oct. 1955 to date. Requests by em-
ployers for workers from IE5 rolls and type of worker ncodcf. Filed
clronologically. (Daily, official.) 5 K 5) cards, 5 ft., in 2
drawers of card cabinets. R. 1 (ildj. A.) (5079)
22. IFDVQ CA’DC, Oct. 1955 to date. YCY5 Forms 515 and 521, name,
classification, aiirers, and tclcviorc number of 0acQ ayolicant. F11-
· ed by name and ciunty. (laily, official.) 5 x 5 cards, 25 ft., in
15 steel and 5 wooden card cabinet drawers. R. 1 (fldq. A) (5075)