Interview with Sandra Gary, November 30, 2006
Part of History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Interview with Sandra Gary, November 30, 2006
- Adina O'Hara; interviewer. Sandra Gary; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Oral history with Sandra Gary, business officer at the Fort Knox campus of Elizabethtown Community College. Gary explains the role of the campus in educating military personnel and their families; describes the growth of the college, including the provision of upper-level undergraduate and graduate courses; and discusses the relationship between the college and the University of Kentucky.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College. Fort Knox Campus
- History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.