Interview with Bob Vaughn, June 3, 2008
Part of History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Interview with Bob Vaughn, June 3, 2008
- Bob Vaughn; interviewee. John Klee; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Oral history with Bob Vaughn, engineer and representative on Middlesboro's Southeast Community and Technical College campus board of directors. Interview recounts Vaughan's early history growing up in a Perry County coal camp and later college training at the University of Kentucky. Vaughan describes Middlesboro's coal industry history and early campus construction efforts. He details how and why Middlesboro was selected in the 1990's as an additional campus for Southeast and its continued addition of programs to meet the changing economic needs of the area. Concludes by discusses his engineering achievements and future plans for the Middlesboro campus.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Southeast Community and Technical College
- History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.