Interview with Bruce Leslie, November 13, 2007
Part of History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Interview with Bruce Leslie, November 13, 2007
- Bruce Leslie; interviewee. John Klee; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date digitized:
- Leslie, 31 year board member of Ashland Community and Technical College. Leslie discusses his law career in Greenup beginning in 1973. Recollections include campus construction in the 1960's and early faculty and administrators at Ashland. Leslie discusses other Ashland board members and early fundraising efforts related to the campus. Concludes by discussing the economic impact of the college on the community and students changing use of the college as a destination, rather than transfer, institution.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Ashland Community and Technical College
- History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.