Interview with Ruby Kelley, March 22, 2007
Part of History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Interview with Ruby Kelley, March 22, 2007
- Adina O'Hara; interviewer. Ruby Kelley; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Oral history with Ruby Kelley, wife of Dr. Roscoe D. Kelley, Somerset Community College’s second president. Interview includes remembrances of campus development and early faculty. Kelley tells of her husband’s mission to provide greater access and transfer possibilities to students. She describes the development of degree programs at Somerset--particularly in medicine--and concludes with information about sports, organizations, and student activities.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Somerset Community College
- History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.