Interview with Terry P. Anderson, February 7, 2005
Part of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Interview with Terry P. Anderson, February 7, 2005
- Angene H. Wilson; interviewer. Terry P. Anderson; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Terry Anderson (Ghana, 1965-1967; Education Program), who taught science at a top secondary school in Ghana, describes in detail school extracurricular activities. He also describes his two years as a contract teacher at the same school. He also discusses his life and educational background both before and after joining the Peace Corps.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Anderson, Terry -- Interviews., Ghana., Peace Corps (U.S.)--Ghana., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1960-1969., Education
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.