Interview with Daniel M. Sprague, November 6, 2006
Part of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Interview with Daniel M. Sprague, November 6, 2006
- Daniel M. Sprague; interviewee. Jack Wilson; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Daniel M. Sprague (Colombia, 1963-1965; Youth and Community Development Program) discusses his life and educational background both before and after joining the Peace Corps. He describes his work in California evacuating refugees after the fall of Saigon and his work with the Bay Area Social Planning Council. Sprague also describes his 20-year position as head of the Council of State Governments whose role is to educate state legislators internationally and discusses the importance of national service.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Sprague, Daniel -- Interviews., Colombia, Peace Corps (U.S.)--Colombia., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1960-1969., Youth and Community Development
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.