Interview with Daniel Holt, October 26, 2004
Part of Community Colleges of Kentucky Oral History Project
- Interview with Daniel Holt, October 26, 2004
- Daniel Holt; interviewee. John D. Adams; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Lexington Community College (LCC) professor, Daniel Holt, began work on the University of Kentucky campus as an admissions officer for Lexington Technical Institute in 1972. In this interview, Holt describes more than three decades of changes at the renamed LCC. In addition to recounting changes in leadership, curriculum and mission at the institution, Holt also recalls his own background, early career, and the construction of LCC's Cooper Road campus. The interview concludes with a brief discussion of the 2004 separation of LCC from the University of Kentucky and its inclusion in the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS).
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Lexington Community College, Lexington Technical Institute
- Community Colleges of Kentucky Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.