Interview with Cindy Leonard, August 11, 2005
Part of Community Colleges of Kentucky Oral History Project
- Interview with Cindy Leonard, August 11, 2005
- Cindy Leonard; interviewee. Rick Smoot; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- In this interview, Cindy Leonard, longtime professor at Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC), discusses her tenure at the college and how it has changed since her beginnings as a placement officer. She details her early life, including her education and her decision to move to Lexington, before expanding on the growth and development the Lexington Technical Institute has undergone in the last twenty-five years. In addition to explaining the college's organizational hierarchy, Leonard talks about the college's identity separate from the University of Kentucky and relates a few anecdotes about the faculty members who influenced BCTC throughout her tenure there.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Lexington Community College, Bluegrass Community and Technical College, Lexington Technical Institute
- Community Colleges of Kentucky Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.