Interview with Angene H. Wilson, October 27, 2004
Part of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Interview with Angene H. Wilson, October 27, 2004
- Angene H. Wilson; interviewee. Jack A. Wilson; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Angene Wilson (Liberia, 1962-1964; Education Program) discusses her life and educational background both before and after joining the Peace Corps. She mentions appliying to the Peace Corps in March 1961, and tells about her experience teaching social studies and learning and teaching African history outside Monrovia, Liberia.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Wilson, Angene -- Interviews, Liberia., Peace Corps (U.S.)--Liberia., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1960-1969., Education
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.