Interview with Oghale Oddo, January 23, 2008
Part of Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Interview with Oghale Oddo, January 23, 2008
- Jack A. Wilson; interviewer. Oghale Oddo; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Oghale Oddo (Jamaica, 1994-1996; Agriculture) describes becoming acquainted with the Peace Corps, his experiences in Jamaica as an agriculture volunteer, and his tours as Peace Corps staff in Jordan and Swaziland. He discusses his time as director in Fiji toward towards the end of his Peace Corps career and issues of communication and safety during his years as staff. In addition, Oddo talks about his marriage to a fellow volunteer from Lexington, Kentucky.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Oddo, Oghale -- Interviews., Jamaica., Peace Corps (U.S.)--Jamaica., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1990-1999., Agriculture
- Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.