Interview with David Goodpaster, October 15, 2007
Part of Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Interview with David Goodpaster, October 15, 2007
- David Goodpaster; interviewee. Jack A. Wilson; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- David Goodpaster (Malawi, 2005-2007; Health) discusses working as a health educator with his wife, Lauren, in Malawi. He talks about their uniqueness because of their age, being a couple, and living in a village outside of Lilongwe, the capital of Malawi. Goodpaster describes applying for the Peace Corps, training, and his work with a counterpart and friend working with life skills training for teachers. In addition, he discusses the meaning of Peace Corps as an organization.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Goodpaster, David -- Interviews., Malawi., Peace Corps (U.S.)--Malawi., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--2000-2009., Health
- Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.