Interview with Beth Hilliard, October 24, 2007
Part of Metamorphosis, 1998-2008, Decade of Progress: Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) Oral History Project
- Interview with Beth Hilliard, October 24, 2007
- Beth Hilliard; interviewee. Margaret Lane; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Beth Hilliard (Senior Executive Assistant to the President, Assistant Board Secretary) was a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System's (KCTCS) transition team and has been a KCTCS employee since 1998. In this interview, Hilliard discusses her background in state government and as executive assistant to Jim Ramsey, who was chairman of the transition team and the State Budget Director in 1997. She speaks about the establishment of the transition team and the board, her previous work with Governor Patton, and the implementation of the Kentucky Postsecondary Education Improvement Act, HB1. Hilliard also talks about the presidential search, finding Dr. McCall, and her current duties working with the board, the president's leadership team and the president's cabinet.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Kentucky Community and Technical College System
- Metamorphosis, 1998-2008, Decade of Progress: Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.