Interview with Brian Arganbright, November 15, 2005
Part of Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Interview with Brian Arganbright, November 15, 2005
- Brian Arganbright; interviewee. Jack A. Wilson; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Brian Arganbright (Slovakia, 1991-1994; Education Program) describes his experiences teaching practical English at a university in eastern Slovakia. He talks about his teaching, his living situation, and his decision to stay for a third year. Arganbright also mentions working with Romani children. He describes the separation of Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In addition, Arganbright discusses his life and educational background both before and after joining the Peace Corps, including returning to his French studies and completing a doctorate, and becoming a professor at Transylvania University in Lexington.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Arganbright, Brian -- Interviews., Slovakia, Peace Corps (U.S.)--Slovakia, Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1990-1999., Education
- Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.