Interview with George Dudley, May 1, 2007
Part of History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Interview with George Dudley, May 1, 2007
- Adina O'Hara; interviewer. George Dudley; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Oral history with George Dudley, lawyer and appointed to Jefferson Community College advisory board on which he served for twenty years. Highlights include early campus and curriculum construction. Dudley discusses his appointment by Governor Breathitt and work on advisory board. He describes programs available at the community college as well as the varying governing styles of presidents Ellis Hartford and Charles Wethington. Concludes with discussion of early relationship ties between Jefferson Community College and the University of Kentucky.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Jefferson Community College
- History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.