Interview with Marilyn E. Childre, November 9, 2004
Part of Community Colleges of Kentucky Oral History Project
- Interview with Marilyn E. Childre, November 9, 2004
- John D. Adams; interviewer. Marilyn E. Childre; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Marilyn Childre began working in the University of Kentucky's (UK) Billing and Collections Office in the 1960s. By 2004, Childre had been dean of Business Affairs at Lexington Community College (LCC) for twenty years. In this interview she describes both her career and the development of LCC up to its transfer from UK into the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. Childre also reflects on the events and leadership philosophy which led to that 2004 transfer.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Lexington Community College
- Community Colleges of Kentucky Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.