Interview with Aaron Haim Shraberg, February 20, 2007
Part of Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Interview with Aaron Haim Shraberg, February 20, 2007
- Aaron Haim Shraberg; interviewee. Angene H. Wilson; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Aaron Shraberg (China, 2004-2006; Education) discusses graduating from the University of Kentucky, studying English and Chinese, and joining the Peace Corps. He talks about working as a university English teacher and traveling extensively in China. In addition, Shraberg describes the online Peace Corps application process, safety and security issues, and learning to be a teacher in China.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Shraberg, Aaron -- Interviews., China., Peace Corps (U.S.)--China., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--2000-2009., Education
- Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.