Interview with Carolyn Cromer, February 2, 2006
Part of Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Interview with Carolyn Cromer, February 2, 2006
- Carolyn Cromer; interviewee. Jack A. Wilson; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Carolyn Cromer (Morocco, 1992-1995; Health Program) describes her Peace Corps work as a health and sanitation worker and her living situation in a small village. She talks about her relationships with people and is thoughtful about the concept of development and the impact of the Peace Corps experience. Cromer also discusses her life and educational background both before and after joining the Peace Corps, including growing up in the Highlands area of Louisville, Kentucky and returning there to live after her Peace Corps experience.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Cromer, Carolyn -- Interviews., Morocco., Peace Corps (U.S.)--Morocco., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1990-1999., Health
- Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.