Interview with John Robertson, May 23, 2007
Part of History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Interview with John Robertson, May 23, 2007
- Adina O'Hara; interviewer. John Robertson; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Oral history with John Roberston, associate director of Paducah Community and Technical College. Interview highlights include being history of Paducah Junior College, transition during the 1960's to Paducah Community College. Robertson discusses student activities including the successful basketball team during the mid 1970's and their successful academic programs including nursing, fire science and engineering. Concludes with remembrances of faculty and students as well as Paducah's incorporation into KCTCS as West Kentucky Community and Technical College.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College, Paducah Junior College
- History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.