Interview with William Miller, May 1, 2006
Part of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Interview with William Miller, May 1, 2006
- Angene Wilson; interviewer. William Miller; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- William "Bill" Miller (Dominican Republic, 1967-1969; Community Development Program and Education Program) discusses his life and educational background both before and after joining the Peace Corps. Tells how as a Peace Corps volunteer, he worked for year with the Office of Community Development in the Dominican Republic and in the second year taught in the School of Social Work at a Catholic university in Santiago. His interview includes discussion of Dominican Republic history and activities of the UNA and Rotary.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Miller, William -- Interviews., Dominican Republic., Peace Corps (U.S.)--Dominican Republic., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1960-1969., Community Development, Education
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.