Interview with Fred Siegelman and Bruce Bailey, October 31, 2007
Part of Metamorphosis, 1998-2008, Decade of Progress: Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) Oral History Project
- Interview with Fred Siegelman and Bruce Bailey, October 31, 2007
- Bruce Bailey; interviewee. Fred Siegelman ; interviewee. Margaret Lane; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Fred Siegelman (Mayor of Versailles, Kentucky, 1998- ) and Bruce Bailey (Kentucky Community and Technical College System Facilities Management Director) discuss the acquisition of the old Texas Instruments building in Versailles, Kentucky for use as system headquarters for the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS). They relate the negotiations between Texas Instruments, KCTCS and the city of Versailles to structure a lease-purchase agreement and the process by which that agreement was approved by the Kentucky legislature. A long discussion follows of the actual renovation of the building and its grand opening. Plans for additional work are briefly discussed.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Kentucky Community and Technical College System
- Metamorphosis, 1998-2008, Decade of Progress: Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.