Interview with Michael T. Romano, November 11, 1985
Part of University of Kentucky Medical Center Oral History Project
- Interview with Michael T. Romano, November 11, 1985
- Michael T. Romano; interviewee. Richard C. Smoot; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- In Dr. Michael Romano’s (Professor of Department of Community Dentistry and the Department of Restorative Dentistry 1984-unknown, Director of Learning Media 1981-1982) second interview, Dr. Romano discusses the insurmountable challenges to the original philosophic goals of the Medical Center, and the effect that had on the Medical Center’s development. He also describes the strategies and perspectives he takes in dealing with students. In addition, Romano discusses systemic challenges to the health care industry and considers the future of the health care industry.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Romano, Michael T. (Michael Thomas), 1924- -- Interviews, University of Kentucky. Medical Center -- History, Medicine--Study and teaching, Hospitals -- Economic aspects -- United States, Hospitals -- Employees -- Salaries, etc., Physicians -- Salaries, etc., Academic medical centers, Health care issues, costs, and access, Health care reform
- University of Kentucky Medical Center Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.