United States Attorney, Covington 5
V 15. INTERNAL REVENUE TRIAL REPORTS, 1915 — 195U. By internal revenue col
lectors to attorney of evasion of taxes by defendants in prohibition, narcoti
. and other cases listed for trial. (Never.) 9 x ll bundles wrapped in heavy
.. ,_- paper, 80 ft., on enclosed wooden shelves. Outside wrappers dirty, sooty. I
lh. REPORT OF CASES CONNENCED IN VARIOUS COURTS OF DISTRICT, 1915 - 195h.
Copies to Attorney General at Washington, of all criminal and civil proceed-
ings in which the United States is a party or has an interest. (Never.) 1Q
x 15 envelopes and loose-loaf books, 12 ft., on enclosed wooden shelves.
Dirty, sooty. R. 5. (BMQ)
. r 15. COMPLAINTS AND CORRESPONDENCE, 191h — 192n. Made by and against the
Pest Office Department. (Never.) 9 x ll packages wrapped in heavy paper, 15
ft., on enclosed wooden shelves. Covers dirty, sooty. R. 5. (859)
16. REGISTER OF CASES, 1915 - 1922, Criminal and civil cases to be prog
· sented before the courts. Criminal records filed separately from civil rece:
V » and in individual envelopes for each year. (Never.) 12 x 18 envelopes, 1 fi
· on enclosed wooden shelves. Brittle, dirty, sooty. R, 5. (8h8)
17. RESIDENT ALIEN ENEMY RECORDS, 1917 - 1918. Of alien or suspected
, enemies during World War. These were cases of espionage and prosecution of
those making false utterances against the United States Government. (Never.;
, 9 x 12 letter files and bundle, 5 ft., on enclosed wooden shelf. R. 5.
C 18. SELECTIVE DRLFT MATTERS, 1917 - 1920. Correspondence, records and
other papers relative to citizens who attempted to knowingly or unknowingly
‘ evade the selective draft during World War. (Re er.) 9 x 12 letter files,
2 ft., on enclosed wooden shelf. R. 5. (855)
19. FUGITIVE WLRRANTS AND CORRESPONDENCE, 1918 — 1952. Relative to ap-
prehension er transfer of fugitives from justice, to or from this district.
(Never.) 9 x 12 letter files, 5 ft., on enclosed wooden shelves. R. 5.
20. MISCELLANEOUS FILE, 1920 - 1950, Documents and legal papers collect;
by attorney in performance of his duties. (Never.) 9 x ll bundles (7), 6
ft., on enclosed wooden shelves, Dirty, sooty. R. 5, (858)
21. NATIONAL PRoRIBITION, INTERNAL REVENUE AND NARC TIC RjPoRTS, CLvS3D
FILE, 1920 - 1952. From deputy administrator to attorney of violations of
national prohibition, internal revenue and narcotic acts. Filed alphabetic-
ally. (Never.) 9 x 12 pockets, 2h ft., in 12 drmvers of steel filing cases.
22. VIOLRTIOI OF WHITE SLRVE ACT, 1921 — 195h. Interstate corrospondenen
relative to investigations of subjects and victims. nlso record of disposi-
tion of eases. Filed alphabetically by name of subject. (fever.) 9 x 12
I loose papers, 2 ft., in drawer of wooden filing ease. Dirty, sloty. 4. 7.
25. ELIPORTS OI Pjjalhj DORRE TO IIIITJD STATES IQWFJJII`, ·nui: 1928 - Jan.
51, 1955. Numbered 1 to 6262 relative to paroled prisoners. (fever.) 9 x