Interview with Cecil McFarland, October 1, 2004
Part of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Interview with Cecil McFarland, October 1, 2004
- Cecil McFarland; interviewee. Jack A. Wilson; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Cecil McFarland (Micronesia, 1972-1974; Philippines, 1974-76; Education Program) discusses his two successive Peace Corps experiences, starting with his first tour in which he taught agriculture, and his second in which he was a volunteer leader. He also discusses his life and educational background both before and after joining the Peace Corps, including his work with USAID in countries ranging from Guatemala to Kenya and Malawi.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- McFarland, Cecil -- Interviews., Micronesia., Peace Corps (U.S.)--Micronesia., Philippines., Peace Corps (U.S.)--Philippines., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1970-1979., Education
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.