Interview with Dexter Wright, February 3, 2006
Part of Kentucky Legislature Oral History Project
- Interview with Dexter Wright, February 3, 2006
- Dexter Wright; interviewee. Jan Romond; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Wright (House 1962-1972; 1976-1980, 38th district; Republican) discusses his early political career, his interest in education, his political philosophy, campaigning for Marlow Cook and adopting a daughter. Other topics include University of Louisville, abortion bills, his view of the current General Assembly and Ernie Fletcher. Wright concludes the interview discussing his family. Part 2 of 2.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Legislators -- Kentucky -- Interviews., Political campaigns -- Kentucky., Adoption -- Kentucky., Education -- Kentucky., Kentucky. Governor (2003-2007 : Fletcher), Cook, Marlow W. (Marlow Webster), 1926-, campaigning, University of Louisville, Abortion, Adoption, Fletcher, Ernie, 1952-, political philosophy, Education, abortion bill, House (1962-1972; 1976-1980), 38th district, House Minority Whip, 1968, Jefferson County (Ky.)
- Kentucky Legislature Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.