Interview with Francis A. Roberts III, October 27, 2004
Part of Community Colleges of Kentucky Oral History Project: Lexington Community College
- Interview with Francis A. Roberts III, October 27, 2004
- Francis A. Roberts III; interviewee. John D. Adams; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Tri Roberts (Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Off-Campus Education, Lexington Community College) was an instructor at Lexington Technical Institute at the time of its transformation into Lexington Community College (LCC). In this interview, Roberts reviews his background as a Kentucky native and the circumstances which led to his administrative career. He also recounts the evolution of LCC's mission under the University of Kentucky and its separation from the university in 2004. Finally, Roberts gives his thoughts on how LCC could be improved and how it will fare under the Kentucky Community and Technical College System.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Lexington Community College, Lexington Technical Institute
- Community Colleges of Kentucky Oral History Project: Lexington Community College
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.