Interview with Charles Wade, July 16, 2004
Part of Community Colleges of Kentucky Oral History Project
- Interview with Charles Wade, July 16, 2004
- Adina O'Hara; interviewer. Charles Wade; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- In this interview, Charles Wade, an educator and former employee of the Kentucky Department of Education, discusses both his own personal history as an educator and educational reformist, and the history of Kentucky's vocational education programs over the past century. Dr. Wade details the various legislative acts that enabled the creation of community colleges across the Commonwealth, particularly the current system, the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. Wade also elaborates on his own personal higher education philosophies.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky. Community College System, Kentucky Community and Technical College System
- Community Colleges of Kentucky Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.