Interview with Charles Derrickson, November 3, 2006
Part of History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Interview with Charles Derrickson, November 3, 2006
- Charles Derrickson; interviewee. John Klee; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Oral history with Charles Derrickson, president of Lees Junior College in Jackson, Kentucky. Interview covers the dissolution of Lees College and the college’s transition into a branch campus of Hazard Community College. Includes discussion of faculty and community adjustment to the consolidation of the colleges.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Lees Junior College, Hazard Community and Technical College. Lees College Campus
- History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.