Interview with Jim Kerley, February 13, 2007
Part of History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Interview with Jim Kerley, February 13, 2007
- Adina O'Hara; interviewer. Jim Kerley; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Oral history with Jim Kerley, administrator at Madisonville and Hopkinsville Community Colleges in the 1980s and 1990s. Interview highlights include campus construction and founding faculty. Kerley discusses the transfer relationship between community colleges and state and regional universities; the colleges’ sports- and arts-related amenities; and changes in technology.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Madisonville Community College, Hopkinsville Community College
- History of Kentucky's Community Colleges Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.