Interview with William B. Keightley, November 28, 2005
Part of William B. Keightley Oral History Project
- Interview with William B. Keightley, November 28, 2005
- Keightley, William B.; Interviewee. Suchanek, Jeffrey; Interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- In this interview Mr. Keightley discusses the 1960's era of University of Kentucky basketball and its players. Mr. Keightley discusses and compares the 1960s to the present era by examining the topics of recruitment, professional scouting, the size and talent of players, players shorter stays with a program, and physical training. Finally, Mr. Keightley discusses the best players at the University of Kentucky throughout the decades.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky--Basketball, University of Kentucky--Basketball (1950-1951), University of Kentucky--Basketball (1965-1966), University of Kentucky--Basketball (1977-1978), University of Kentucky--Basketball (1981-1982), NCAA Basketball Tournament (1951), NCAA Basketball Tournament (1966), Rupp, Adolph (1901-1977), Smith, Tubby, Pitino, Rick, Hall, Joe B. (Joe Beason), University of Georgia--Basketball, Kansas State University--Basketball, University of Michigan--Basketball, College Athletes--Recruiting, Rupp's Runts, Fabulous Five, Kentucky Wildcats (Basketball team)
- William B. Keightley Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.