Interview with Peter P. Bosomworth, July 9, 1986
Part of University of Kentucky Medical Center Oral History Project
- Interview with Peter P. Bosomworth, July 9, 1986
- Peter P. Bosomworth; interviewee. Richard C. Smoot; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Dr. Peter Bosomworth, the chairman of the Department of Anesthesiology at the University of Kentucky, discusses his initial interest in the structure of the Medical Center. Bosomworth outlines the different new development in curriculum over the years at UK and the unique advances in some programs. He also discusses his personal career, profiles incoming students at the medical school, and the development of the university hospital.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Bosomworth, Peter P., 1930- -- Interviewees, Physicians -- Kentucky, Physicians -- Salaries, etc., Curriculum planning, University of Kentucky. Dept. of Anesthesiology, University of Kentucky. College of Pharmacy, University of Kentucky. Medical Center
- University of Kentucky Medical Center Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.