Interview with Jules Delambre, October 20, 2004
Part of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Interview with Jules Delambre, October 20, 2004
- Jack A. Wilson; interviewer. Jules Delambre; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Jules Delambre (Cameroon, 1965-1967; Education Program) talks about his time as a secondary school teacher of math as Peace Corps volunteer in West Cameroon. He discusses his long career in Kentucky state government, and his leadership in Kentucky Returned Peace Corps Volunteer group and in the United Nations Association. In addition, Jules’ interview includes cultural information about Cameroon in the 1960s and a discussion of development policies.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Delambre, Jules -- Interviews., Cameroon., Peace Corps (U.S.). Cameroon, Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1960-1969., Education
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.