Interview with Audrey Horrall, November 8, 2005
Part of Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Interview with Audrey Horrall, November 8, 2005
- Audrey Horrall; interviewee. Jack A. Wilson; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Audrey Horrall (Zambia, 2000-2002; Agriculture) discusses her degree in agricultural biotechnology and working as a fisheries volunteer in Zambia. She talks in detail about her job working with farmers to grow tilapia in fish ponds and the difference that made in their lives. Horrall also describes her living conditions and travel. In addition, she connects her experiences in Zambia with her choice to work on a doctorate in sustainable agriculture at the University of Kentucky.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Horrall, Audrey -- Interviews., Zambia., Peace Corps (U.S.)--Zambia., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--2000-2009., Agriculture
- Peace Corps Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.