Interview with Sarah Payne Wright, October 17, 2005
Part of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Interview with Sarah Payne Wright, October 17, 2005
- Angene H. Wilson; interviewer. Sarah Payne Wright; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Sarah Payne Wright (Gambia, 1989-1991; Education Program) talks about serving as a math teacher in a vocational secondary school in The Gambia. She describes in detail her living and teaching situations, including food. She also talks about her boyfriend's visit and a West African trip with him and other friends, as well as the Peace Corps' experience's impact on her and her future career as a trainer for businesses in Lexington.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Wright, Sarah Payne -- Interviews., Gambia., Peace Corps (U.S.)--Gambia., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1980-1989., Peace Corps (U.S.)--History--1990-1999., Education
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.