Interview with Paul E. Toussaint, April 30, 2010
Part of Kentucky Transportation Center Oral History Project
- Interview with Paul E. Toussaint, April 30, 2010
- Laura Lee Whayne; interviewer. Mardi Miller; interviewer. Paul E. Toussaint; interviewee.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- Paul Toussaint describes his career, during which he worked for the Federal Highway Administration as the Kentucky division administrator and later served as the director of the Kentucky Transportation Center. Toussaint discusses transportation projects and research efforts in which he has been involved in Kentucky. He talks about the KTC's role in transportation in Kentucky and describes how the center cooperates with the Transportation Cabinet of Kentucky, the citizens of the state, private industry, various state governments and other groups. He explains why he believes it is beneficial for a university-based research institution such as the KTC to work closely with the state government.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky Transportation Center., University of Kentucky., Transportation--Kentucky., Transportation--Research., Express highways--Kentucky., United States. Federal Highway Administration., Kentucky. Transportation Cabinet.
- Kentucky Transportation Center Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.