Inteview with Jean Hale, April 7, 2008
Part of Metamorphosis, 1998-2008, Decade of Progress: Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) Oral History Project
- Inteview with Jean Hale, April 7, 2008
- Jean Hale; interviewee. Margaret Lane; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date digitized:
- Jean Hale (Chair, Kentucky Community and Technical College System Foundation, Inc. Board, 2005-2009) is Chairman, President and CEO of Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. and was a charter member as well as chair of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) Foundation, Inc. Board. In this interview, Hale discusses why she supported the Kentucky Postsecondary Education Improvement Act of 1997 (House Bill 1) and her involvement in the consolidation of the Big Sandy Community and Technical College. She also speaks about the importance of workforce development in her community and KCTCS training programs.
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Kentucky Community and Technical College System
- Metamorphosis, 1998-2008, Decade of Progress: Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.