Interview with John W. Oswald, November 25, 1985
Part of University of Kentucky Medical Center Oral History Project
- Interview with John W. Oswald, November 25, 1985
- John W. Oswald; interviewee. Richard C. Smoot; interviewer.
- oral histories
- Publication date:
- Date uploaded:
- " In this interview, Dr. John Oswald, president of the University of Kentucky from 1963 to 1968, discusses his career and the circumstances surrounding his terms in various university administrations. He describes the challenges the Medical Center faced while he was the president, and compares them to national health issues. Oswald also discusses his relationships with others in the university's administration."
- Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries
- University of Kentucky
- Oswald, John W. (John Wieland), 1917-1995 -- Interviews, University of Kentucky -- Presidents, Universities and colleges -- Administration, University of Kentucky Medical Center -- History, Physicians -- Salaries, etc., Association of American Universities
- University of Kentucky Medical Center Oral History Project
- Metadata record:
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to http://kdl.kyvl.org for more information.