Loose documents from Hiawatha Gray scrapbook
- 1970 November 16
- Gray, Hiawatha, 1903-1974.
- Wade Hall Collection of American Letters: Hiawatha Gray scrapbook | collection guide | more from this collection
- 0.34 Cubic Feet 1 box and 1 folder
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections Research Center. Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- African American athletes
- African American Boxers
- African Americans -- Sports
- Boxing -- Coaching.
- Boxing matches.
- Sports -- United States
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.