A. S. W. and L. M. Burwell letter to children, Addison, VT
- 1912 March 11
McClellan, George Brinton, 1826-1885.
- 1.66 Cubic feet 3 boxes, 1 flat box, 1 map folder The Wade Hall Collection of American Letters: Civil War soldier letters (1798-1986, bulk 1854-1915; 1.66 cubic feet) comprise correspondence, newspapers and newspaper clippings, photographs, journals, military records, affidavits and pension claims, poems and songs, other manuscripts, and realia of Civil War soldiers and their friends and families.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Civil War in the North
- Envelopes (Stationery)
- Legal documents.
- Military correspondence.
- Military history.
- Military life.
- Prisoners of war--United States
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877)
- Slavery--United States.
- Soldiers--United States.
- Songs--United States.
- United States--Armed Forces--Military life
- United States--History--19th Century.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Photographs
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Veterans--United States.
- War and society
- Washington (D.C.)
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.