of this page
of entire item
Kentucky Coal Facts: 14th Edition, 2014
- Kentucky Coal Association. Kentucky Energy and Environmental Cabinet Department for Energy Development and Independence.
- Prepared by the Governor's Office for Coal and Energy Policy and the Kentucky Coal Association; by the Kentucky Coal Marketing and Export Council and the Kentucky Coal Association. Published by the Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet, Department for Energy Development and Independence in partnership with the Kentucky Coal Association.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Coal trade--Kentucky--Statistics--Periodicals.
- Coal mines and mining--Kentucky--Statistics--Periodicals.
- Lexington, Ky.: Governor's Office for Coal and Energy Policy : Kentucky Coal Association, 1989-
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.