Trials of the mail robbers, Hare, Alexander and Hare : with the testimony, the proceedings of the court, and the arguments of counsel at length / William Wirt, esq., attorney general of the United States; Elias Glenn, esq., district attorney : Thomas Kell and Reverdy Johnson, esqs., for the prosecution : General Winder, David Hoffman, Charles Mitchell and Ebenezer L. Finley, esqs., for the prisoners : reported by Edward J. Coale : to which is added, the trial and proceedings before the Circuit court of the United States, in Philadelphia, in the case of William Wood, an accessary before the fact : reported for the Franklin gazette, by Richard Bache, esq.
Hare, Joseph Thompson, d. 1818.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Alexander, John, defendant.
- Hare, Lewis, defendant.
- Wood, William, defendant.
- Coale, Edward J., reporter.
- Bache, Richard, 1784-1848, reporter.
- Winder, William Henry, 1775-1824.
- Pub. by Edward J. Coale. : Baltimore :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.