Public good, being an examination into the claim of Virginia to the vacant western territory, and of the right of the United States to the same. : To which is added, proposals for laying off a new state, to be applied as a fund for carrying on the war, or redeeming the national debt. / by the author of Common sense.
Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809..
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public lands --United States.
- Virginia --Boundaries.
- Northwest, Old --History.
- Kentucky --History --To 1792.
- John Dunlap, Market street : Philadelphia, Pa.
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.