Public good, being an examination into the claim of Virginia to the vacant western territory, and of the right of the United States to the same. : To which is added, proposals for laying off a new state, to be applied as a fund for carrying on the war, or redeeming the national debt. / by the author of Common sense.
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809..
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public lands --United States.
- Virginia --Boundaries.
- Northwest, Old --History.
- Kentucky --History --To 1792.
- John Dunlap, Market street : Philadelphia, Pa.
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.