The confession of Edward W. Hawkins : a detail of crimes unparalled in history for one of his age ; executed before he was 21 years of age ; address made on the gallows.
- Hawkins, Edward W., 1836-1857..
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hawkins, Edward W., 1836-1857.
- Crime --Kentucky --Estill County.
- Criminals --Kentucky --Estill County.
- Sun-Sentinel : Winchester, Ky.
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.