Cumberland Gap : its geographical and commercial features and importance as a railroad centre.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cumberland Gap (Tenn.) Economic conditions.
- Natural resources Tennessee Cumberland Gap.
- Railroads Tennessee Cumberland Gap.
- Land use Tennessee Cumberland Gap.
- American Association (London, England)Procter, John Robert, 1844-1903.
- s.n., : [S.l. :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.