Inventory of Federal Archives in the States. Series XII, The Veterans' Administration. no. 12, Illinois
- Illinois Historical Records Survey. United States. Works Progress Administration. Division of Community Service Programs. Survey of Federal Archives (U.S.). National Archives (U.S.).
- v, 133 l.; 28 cm. UK. holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Library Program libraries and the Federal Information Preservation Network. Call number FW 4.14:F 317/ser.12/12
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Veterans Administration -- Archives -- Illinois
- Archives -- Illinois -- Catalogs
- Disabled -- Rehabilitation, etc. -- United States
- Military pensions -- United States
- Illinois -- History -- Sources
- Illinois -- Archival resources
- Chicago: Illinois Historical Records Survey Project
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.