Inventory of Federal Archives in the States. Series XII, The Veterans' Administration. no. 12, Illinois
Illinois Historical Records Survey. United States. Works Progress Administration. Division of Community Service Programs. Survey of Federal Archives (U.S.). National Archives (U.S.).
- v, 133 l.; 28 cm. UK. holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Library Program libraries and the Federal Information Preservation Network. Call number FW 4.14:F 317/ser.12/12
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Veterans Administration -- Archives -- Illinois
- Archives -- Illinois -- Catalogs
- Disabled -- Rehabilitation, etc. -- United States
- Military pensions -- United States
- Illinois -- History -- Sources
- Illinois -- Archival resources
- Chicago: Illinois Historical Records Survey Project
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.