Agricultural Engineering in Kentucky: 1919-1957, 1964
- Kelley, James B., author
- Young, Earl R. compiler
- University of Kentucky. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- University of Kentucky. College of Agriculture and Home Economics
- Comprises a typescript manuscript by University of Kentucky agricultural engineering professor James B. Kelley titled "Agricultural Engineering in Kentucky, 1919-1957." Includes original photographs of buildings, experiments, fairs, and field days on the university campus and on Kentucky farms. Note in manuscript says, "Professor Kelley died December 23, 1960 leaving this unfinished. Assembled by Earl R. Young, July, 1964." Photocopy is available in the Breckinridge Research Room. Call Number: S674.3 .K45 1964
- 1 volume, illustrations, 28 cm.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Kentucky. -- Department of Agricultural Engineering -- History
- Agricultural engineering -- Kentucky -- History
- Agricultural mechanics -- Kentucky -- History
- S674.3 .K45 1964
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.