Methodism and slavery: with other matters in controversy between the North and the South; being a review of the manifesto of the majority, in reply to the protest of the minority, of the late General conference of the Methodist E. Church, in the case of Bishop Andrew.
Bascom, H. B. (Henry Bidleman), 1796-1850..
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Andrew, James O. (James Osgood), 1794-1871.
- Slavery --United States --Controversial literature --1845.
- Slavery and the church --Methodist Episcopal Church.
- Hodges, Todd & Pruett : Frankfort, Ky.
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.