Redemption's Way in Song, 1911
- Hall, Flavil, 1876-1952, joint comp
- Hall, S. H. (Samuel Henry), 1877-1961, joint comp
- Rowe, F. L. (Frederick Louis), 1866-1947, joint comp
- 1 close score (115 hymns), 20 cm. Call Number: M2198 .R434 1911
- Provenance: Wilcox, Glenn C
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Lucille Little Fine Arts Library for information regarding rights and use of this collection
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- F.L. Rowe
- M2198 .R434 1911
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.